Since starting the business in 2004, MicroTech grew from a kitchen table startup into a profitable half-billion-dollar business with skilled professionals in more than 40 states and numerous overseas locations supporting hundreds of prime contracts throughout Government and Fortune 500 companies. MicroTech provided, and continues to provide information technology (IT), network, cybersecurity, managed services, cloud, and product solutions. In 2014, 2015 and 2018 MicroTech sold several large cognizable business units allowing MicroTechto recertify with the Small Business Association (SBA) as a Small Business (SB). MicroTech has also gone through the stringent Vets First Verification Program having been verified and certified by the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
MicroTech’s ability to win is unparalleled, having won some of the biggest and most sought-after IT, network, telecommunications and technology contracts in the Federal Government including the $50B 15-year GSA EIS contract, the VA, Microsoft Support Contract, the Social Security Support Services Contract and the Presidential Transition Team Contract. Our customers continually realize the business advantages of using MicroTech’s innovative and reliable solutionsand processes to get the job done. MicroTech’s long list of repeat customers who rely on ourconsistent record of performance, delivering solutions on time, within budget and at the highest quality standards is evidence of our commitment to excellence in service. Our corporate partnerships include excellent working relationships with many of the largest, top-tier systemsintegrators, established corporate partnerships and industry-leading manufacturers. Several national organizations have highlighted MicroTech as one of their best of breed companies including Deloitte, Washington Technology, SmartCEO, Washington Business Journal, CRN, Digital Software Magazine and Inc. Magazine, not to mention the awards for excellence we have received from DOD, VA, GSA, USDA, SBA, FCC, DOT and SSA.
- Capable of priming set-asides in more than a hundred NAICS, including 541512, 541411, 541330, 541618, 541513, 517311, 541519. Additional information can be found at SBA PRO-NET
- Established, award-winning company with 18 years of proven past performance
- Prime on more than 25 Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IDIQs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) and Best-in-Class (BIC) solutions
- Robust leasing and financing capabilities that enhance government agencies’ access to
IT assets and working capital
- Multiple industry-leading certifications including ITIL, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20243:2018 and CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC Level 3 appraisals
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audited and compliant accounting systems, excellent D&B ratings, debt free, and 18 years of increasingly profitable performance
- SBA Verified Small Business (SB), VA Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and NMSDC Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- MicroTech holds 6 patents for its On-Premise and Hybrid Private Cloud solutions and our team of professionals can boast more than a decade of experience in the cloud computing space
- Strong financials, debt free, excellent D&B ratings, and 18 years of profitable financial performance
Strong partnerships with top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) including Motorola, Avaya, Adobe, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Ricoh, SAP, and others
With our proven past performance, prime contract vehicles, government and industry certifications, MicroTech is the ideal partner to team with or to lead any projects you may have. To learn more about our innovative solutions and offerings visit our website at http://www.microtech.net/competitive-advantage-0 or call us at
(703) 891-1073 and ask to speak to one of our sales professionals.