Contract No: 47QTCH18D0042
CAGE CODE: 3TSJ0
MicroTech Program Manager: Bernie Lynn, email@example.com, 703-891-1073
MicroTech e-mail: VETS2@microtech.net
Type (set-aside): Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses
The VETS 2 Best in Class Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses. VETS 2 is designed to provide a source for information technology (IT) services.
VETS 2 features include:
- Comprehensive Scope: VETS 2 is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies and customized IT services and IT services-based solutions in support of Federal Enterprise Architecture Operations and the DoD Information Enterprise Architecture Mission in the areas of:
- Data Management: Examples include Cloud Computing, Data Architecture, Analysis and Design, Data Governance, Data Migration, Data Quality Management, Data Security Management, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Management, and Document, Record, and Content Management Network and Individual Storage Management
- Information and Communications Technology: Examples include Collaboration Technology Services, IPv6 Implementation and Support Services, Telepresence and Video Services, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and other Remote Network Access Services, Virtualization Services, Voice over IP (VoIP) Services, and Wireless Services
- IT Operations and Maintenance: Examples include Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Support Services, Data Center Management, Email and File Server Management, IT Helpdesk/IT Support, IT Training, Mobile Device Management, PC Provisioning, and Service and Device Management
- IT Security: Examples include Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation, Continuous Security Monitoring Services, Identity Management and Access Management, Information Assurance, Intrusion Detection, IT Disaster Recovery Services, IT Security Incident Response, Network Security Monitoring, and Security Assessment/Vulnerability Analysis Services
- Software Development: Examples include Mobile Application Development Services, Software Design, Software Maintenance, Software Programming, Software Testing, and Web Development
- Systems Design: Examples include Computer Systems Integration Design Consulting Services, Configuration Management Services, Information management Computer Systems Integration Design Services, IT Specifications Development, Network Infrastructure Design, Office Automation Computer Systems Integration Design Services, and Smart Building Systems Integration
- New and Emerging Technologies: Ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for core IT services such as Clerical Support, Data Entry, IT Products, Minor Constructions, Alteration, and Repair to Real Property, Server Racks, and Software Licenses.
- Multiple Contract Types: VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders to mitigate risk.
- Enables Long-Term Planning: VETS 2 has a five-year base period and one five-year option period.
- Robust Contractor Pool: Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs.
- Socioeconomic Impact: Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
- VETS 2 will enable agencies to achieve its socioeconomic goals without the time and expense of an open-market procurement. Because VETS 2 is a set-aside exclusively for SDVOSBs, agencies can receive SDVOSB credit from awarded task orders.
- GSA/VETS 2
- GSA Technology Blog Veterans Technology Services 2 (VETS 2) GWAC Awarded
- MicroTech’s Small Business Consortium
- Press release