Solutions and Service Delivery
Enterprise IT & Cloud Solutions
MicroTech, a Microsoft Gold Partner for more than 15 years, is a premier provider of Enterprise IT and Cloud Solutions for the federal government. From endpoint solutions to highly secure cloud infrastructure and everything in betwee, MicroTech has the knowledge and expertise to design and implement custom tailored solutions to include:
• Microsoft Azure Commercial and GCC Tenants
• Active Directory (On Prem & Hybrid)
• Cloud Migrations
• AWS Solutions
• O365 and On-Premise Email and SharePoint Solutions
• Hyper-Converged and High Performance Computing Infrastructures
• LAN/WAN and Wireless Networking
MicroTech fully understands the need and importance of securing the systems of our nations critical infrastructure. Our team of highly skilled and certified individuals continually stay on top of the latest trends and technologies in the ever-changing Cyber Security environment. Our services and solutions include, but are not limted to:
• Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Nework Defense/System Hardening
• FedRamp Solutions
• Security Operation Center (SOC) Solutions
• NIST 800-171/CMMC Compliance Solutions
As an awardee of the $50 Billion Dollar GSA EIS Telecommunications IDIQ, MicroTech understands the importance of secure and reliable communciations solutions. In conjunction with our trusted partners, MicroTech provides a variety of Telecommunication and Unified Communication solutions to the federal government.
• Wireline connectivity solutions for all bandwidth needs
• Wireless and RF Communication Solutions
• Emergency Management/Response
• Voice over IP
• Unified Communications
• Video Teleconferencing Solutions
MicroTech has designed, developed and maintained many application and web development projects for the federal government to include the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense, Public Affairs Office public facing web and sharepoint instances and critical communications solutions for the United States Coast Guard Communications Command (COMMCOM) enabling long range services for Maritime Safety, Environmental Protection, Law Enforcement and National Security.
• Waterfall and Agile Software Engineering and Development
• Acceptance and Operational Verification Testing
• Section 508 Compliance
• Software Development Lifecycle with .Net, CSS, JAVA, SharePoint
• DevOPs and DevSecOps
Office of Assistant to the Secretary of Defense (OASD) for Public Affairs (PA)
We provide IRM technical services and support to the OASD-PA on-site at the Pentagon for the OASD-PA network and related services. We support various users, and thousands of local and worldwide customers via our OASD-PA public-facing Web-based applications.
We provide application development, mission support service desk, network, system and database administration. All network, database, and application development operational support and integration solutions conform to Department of Defense (DOD) and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification and accreditation (C&A) requirements.
Each year more than 100,000 people visit the Pentagon. Tours of the Pentagon are managed through our Java Web-based application, Pentagon Tours, that we developed and maintain. We created a public-facing site that the public can access for information and to book a tour through intuitive workflow.