Preston R. Quick, SVP Intel and Network Solutions
Preston R. Quick, reporting directly to the CEO, has been a MicroTech employee for more than 14 years. He currently serves as the Senior Vice President of Intel and Network Solutions (INS). Mr. Quick has a successful career beginning as an IT Subject Matter Expert progressing to Chief Information Officer (CIO), driving efficiencies in small business operations. Responsible for all aspects of the company service delivery and IT Operations, Mr. Quick oversees the INS Division consisting of Cyber Security, Cloud, Enterprise IT, Telecommunications and Professional Services contracts with the Department of Defense, Federal/Civilian and Intelligence agencies.
As a seasoned and innovative technology leader, Mr. Quick is an Executive Level Information Technology (IT) Operations Manager with 20+ years’ of demonstrated Federal Government expertise in developing & implementing IT solutions, operations management, business development and quality improvement initiatives focused on maximizing return on investment, revenue generation and overall corporate growth. With proven and demonstrated leadership skills, he builds and guides top-performers into viable high-performance teams on programs and initiatives ranging from $5M to over ~$100M in value. Adept at communicating with C-Level management, clients, vendors, and internal departments to coordinate overall efforts, he is self-motivated by the task at hand and delivering organized and secure multi-function mission success.
Mr. Quick’s broad and specialized technical skills include systems integration and engineering, Datacenter Operations, Network and Infrastructure Management, Virtualization, Cyber Security and Information Assurance, Cloud and Managed Services. His proven skills include delivering quality, value and driving cost efficiencies through superior management of resources. His expertise with multiple federal government customers includes the: US Army, Coast Guard, US Air Force, Air National Guard, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, National Institute of Health, United States Department of Agriculture, Federal Communications Commission; Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board, Ginnie Mae, and the Intel Community.
Mr. Quick has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering Technology from the Pennsylvania State University. Mr. Quick is active in professional and service organizations and holds a lifetime membership for the Armed Forces Communications-Electronics Association (AFCEA) Northern Virginia chapter. Mr. Quick also holds multiple industry certifications to include:
● Project Management Professional (PMP), Certification through the Project Management Institute (PM).
● Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification through the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2.
● Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certification through EC-Council
● PenTest+, Certification through CompTIA
● ITIL 4 Managing Professional, Certification through PeopleCert.
● ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, Certification through PeopleCert.
● ITIL 4 Foundations, Certification through PeopleCert.
● ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support, Certification through PeopleCert.
● ITIL 4 Specialist: Design, Plan and Improve, Certification through PeopleCert.
● ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT, Certification through PeopleCert.
● ITIL 4 Specialist: Stakeholder Value, Certification through PeopleCert.
● ITIL V3 Foundations, Certification through Axelos.
● PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), Training through S3 Technologies.
● MITRE ATT&CK Cyber Threat Intelligence, Training through Cybrary.
● MITRE ATT&CK Fundamentals, Training through Cybrary.
● CMMC-AB Registered Practitioner, Certified through CMMCAB.Org.