MicroTech Has the following upcoming opportunities for TS cleared professionals located in the Washington D.C. area:
- Unified Communications Services Lead- developing and implementing projects and providing a single point of contact for those projects. Avaya experience required.
- Unified Communications SME- providing technical leadership and in-depth analysis in the majority of the following areas: 1) architecture, 2) interoperability, interfaces and protocols, 3) transport technology, 4) business organizational alignment, business process development and business case development, 5) testing, 6) security, 7) reliability, 8) prototyping and development of telecommunications solutions, 9) communications focused software engineering or software development.
- Network SME- providing services such as network design, network installation, systems engineering, hardware integration, systems architecture, and hardware design/build
- Unified Communications Engineer Sr- Experience with pre-installation design, planning and installation activities. Avaya experience required.
- Network Engineer Sr- providing services such as network design, network installation, systems engineering, hardware integration, systems architecture, hardware design/build and system modeling. Experience providing circuit, network and firewall readiness expertise to include requirements gathering, delivery and staging support
- Information Security Specialist- Experience defining security requirements for telecommunications issues. Experience gathering and organizing technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs. Experience performing risk analyses that also include risk assessment. Expertise with security compliance, patching, operating system (OS), Certifications & Encryption to include installation of upgrades, patches, scanning, and remediation.
Apply today for immediate consideration.