When you access technology enabled services through the Internet it becomes part of cloud computing. Telecommunications today play an important role in the escalating realm of cloud-based services by blending the best advantages of network operators and technology solution providers such as MicroTech. Whether you are making reservations for a trip online or logging onto a social media application, customers and users alike enjoy the advantage of cloud computing. According to Gartner as one of the world’s top analysts, these technology enabled services must have the elasticity and scalability to deliver concise content when accessed. MicroTech has partnered with some of the most noted network service providers who can provide strategic and real-time implementation of network services, mobile services and cloud & hosting services. Our industry leading partners include AT&T, CenturyLink, Sprint, and Verizon.
Benefits of MicroTech’s Telecom Solutions include:
- Virtual private networks that users can access virtually anywhere.
- Managed internet services that provide high-speed dedicated internet access.
- MPLS connectivity that businesses can couple their branch offices.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for secure access to virtual desktops, servers and storage.
- Storage as a Service (STaaS) for cloud-based storage that provides elasticity to meet customer demands.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) to support developers to build custom applications and deploy them quickly and efficiently.