Want to work in Germany or Italy and potentially earn income tax benefits*?
MicroTech has new exciting employment opportunities in Ramstein, Germany and Aviano, Italy. Interviewing for the following positions:
1. Client System Specialist (IT Help Desk) - Secret clearance required - Provides network assistance and technical support to resolve user problems, service requests, communications, computer, voice, network faults and outages. Performs the installation of equipment, connection of peripherals and the installing/deleting of client level software. Creates and maintains a central repository for technical advice. Manages network user accounts. Performs client level IT support function, voice network and PWCS. Assists the Government in tracking, distributing, maintaining, and replacing all mobile devices.
2. Core Services Administrator - Secret clearance required - Administrator will maintain servers, software systems, and networks. Provides Performance Management services, such as: trend analysis, predictive modeling and use of other diagnostic tools. Monitors and responds to fault monitoring management services. Assists the government in the performance of system administration and database configuration. Provides SA for systems, servers, workstations, peripherals, communications devices and software.
3. Database Administrator - Secret clearance required - Designs and implements the technical infrastructure relating to databases. Performs database utility functions and daily maintenance. Implements database, code, and script changes in the production environment. Installs new releases of MS Structure Query Language (SQL) Server based applications. Provides and is able to execute Database recovery procedures. Provides and is able to execute Database recovery procedures.
4. Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Secret clearance required - Responsible for voice, video, data transport systems within the confines of the base along with Government technicians. Operates, maintains and configures routers/switches/voice systems/Voice over IP (VoIP)/video bridges, ITNs, communications closet wiring. Upgrades, integrates, installs, configures, tests, maintains, dismantles and turns in data and video communication networks—both hardware and software. Provides network infrastructure support (technical control), circuit management. Operates, maintains and configures voice, data and video routers, hubs, switches, ITNs, and bridges to interface with commercial, DoD and coalition networks.
5. Systems Engineer - Secret clearance required - Collaborates with the Government and commercial vendors to design, install, configure and troubleshoot communication networks. Evaluates projected network usage and assist in developing hardware/software solutions. Analyzes network requirements and conduct risk analyses. Assists in exercise communication and network planning.
For immediate consideration, submit your application using one of the above links or by applying at http://www.microtech.net/join-microtech-team by August 31, 2019. Must be able to start in the next 60 days.
* - discuss Foreign Earned Income Exclusion with your tax advisor.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classes.