MicroTech will be hosting the MicroTech Cloud Center of Excellence Seminar at the Ronald Reagan Building of the Internal Trade Center in Washington, DC. As one of only 51 HP Cloud Centers of Excellence providers in the U.S., MicroTech invites you to attend a unique seminar displaying state-of-the-art cloud computing capabilities. The event will be filled with certified and knowledgeable MicroTech and HP professionals to demonstrate Cloud solutions, capabilities and functionality across private, public and hybrid environments.
Topics that will be presented:
- Capabilities and functionality across private, public and hybrid environments
- Access applications, resources and services over the Internet on an as-needed basis
- Tailor services to users as they need them with automated provisioning
- Significantly reduce costs and increase flexibility by avoiding the capital expenditure of owning the physical infrastructure – reducing maintenance
- Increase your energy-efficiency by using fewer servers and storage devices
Cloud computing provides a vastly more efficient, flexible, and cost-effective way for you to meet business needs. In fact, your capital costs will be reduced by an average of 60%, routine admin time will be reduced by an average of 33% and you will realize up to 80% reduction in datacenter energy usage.
The program will start at 8:00AM and conclude at 11:00AM. Breakfast will be served.