Whether it’s managed network services, software development, systems integration or prompt, accurate service desk assistance, MicroTech offers friendly, reliable onsite support. MicroTech’s long term experience with Federal programs carries over to a strong understanding of the business of government. On any related project, MicroTech follows strict Federal security regulations around protecting data and confidential information.
MicroTech provides quality managed network services coupled with operational maintenance and enterprise-wide contract support for over 500,000 users. MicroTech provides senior engineers, telecommunication specialists, applications developers, and mainframe staff support in support of:
- Using ASP.NET 2.0, design and development of customized web applications
- Using ASP.NET 2.0 for document management architectures programming and technical support for the Change Asset Problem Reporting System (CAPRS)
- Projects requiring the use of Jython, WebSphere and Job Control Language (JCL)
MicroTech has an award winning record of data center operation and management in support of the U.S. Federal government. MicroTech-managed data centers service up to seven million users monthly, and services include:
- Planning, designing, operating and maintaining the physical space, including local and remote administration
- Surveying and analyzing primary, redundant, and fail-over power requirements and available technologies to improve operational efficiencies
- Consolidating data center storage and resources, determining redundancies and analyzing current needs
MicroTech has a demonstrated ability to build scalable interfaces, and deploy them in a cost effective manner. Our agile development / implementation approach is divided into four phases that are repeated throughout the program for each application:
- Project management plan development
- Pilot test and customer acceptance of software module or application
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) test and Operational Readiness Test (ORT)
- Full implementation including a period of user feedback and adjustment
MicroTech transforms Service Desk operations into an ITIL®-based service desk by following an internationally proven IT service management process. The result is an operation with greater efficiencies, thereby enhancing the resolution time for minor issues and resolving persistent issues that are escalated to Tier 2 - 3 support.
The key components of MicroTech Service Desk service include:
- Reduced costs
- Improved IT services through the use of proven best practice processes
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved enterprise productivity
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office.
MicroTech securely protects all data and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction in order to provide integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Concurrent with the evolving requirements for Information Security are Federal and industry mandates and regulations that have been incorporated in our solutions:
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- National institute of Standards (NIST) Definition of Cloud Computing (Draft)
- DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)