Enterprise Infrastructure Solution
Through the Network Services program, GSA has developed the Network Services 2020 (NS2020) strategy, a new and all-inclusive acquisition program to fulfill agencies’ needs for IT and telecommunications. NS2020 will work to become the Government’s main source for network-based and network-enabled services, which will be provided through this new EIS contract vehicle.
EIS is a comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency information technology, telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements, and is at the heart of GSA’s Telecommunications Portfolio. EIS replaces Networx Universal and Enterprise contracts and GSA Regional Local Service Agreements for government telecommunications and infrastructure solutions.
The Benefits of EIS:
Simplified and streamlined process, Flexibility, Expanded scope, Cost savings, Innovative solutions and emerging technologies, Compliant with OMB security policies, Integrated Cybersecurity services, Creating opportunities for small business participation
Data ServicesWith the advent of Big Data, today's networks are tasked with doing more then ever. They must constantly evolve to suit their clients ever changing needs. MicroTech is a proven leader in supplying government agencies with networking solutions that are secure and deliver mission-critical requirements backed by MicroTech's best-in-class service through Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Virtual Private Network Service
- Ethernet Transport Service
- Optical Wavelength Service
- Private Line Service
- Synchronized Optical Network Service
- Dark Fiber Service
- Internet Protocol Service
Voice ServiceVoice Services are the cornerstone of business and MicroTech's full range of reliable and scalable products, ranging from landlines to fully managed VoIP, provide unparalleled service to government agencies.
- Internet Protocol Voice Service
- Circuit Switched Voice Service
- Toll Free Service
- Circuit Switched Data Service
Contact Center ServiceWe deliver highly secure and reliable Contact Center Services (CSS) with a full featured portfolio of CSS solutions. MicroTech has been providing leading-edge CCS solutions to Government agencies for 13 years.
Colocated Hosting ServiceMicroTech's Colocated Hosting Service (CHS) houses a range of IT best-in-class storage, computing and IT Services allowing our partners to reduce cost and protect their systems.
CloudWe provide flexible, massively scalable Cloud Services, that allow our partners to ramp up fast and deploy a world class array of services.
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Content Delivery Network Service
Wireless ServiceWe're positioned to provide best-in-class, reliable and secure communications technologies, ranging from Cloud Computing to integrating wireless technologies.
- Managed Wireless Service
- Commercial Satellite Communications Service
- Commercial Mobile Satellite Service
- Commercial Fixed Satellite Service
Managed ServicesMicroTech's Managed Services are built from the ground up with the requirements and security needs of the federal government in mind, providing a full portfolio of IT services.
- Managed Network Service
- Web Conferencing Service
- Unified Communications Service
- Managed Trusted Internet Protocol Service
- Managed Security Service
- Managed Mobility Service
- Audio Conferencing Service
- Video Teleconferencing Service
Access ArrangementsMicroTech's Access Arrangements (AAs) offers agencies the full spectrum of scalable and highly reliable access to facilitate smooth network expansion and evolution, and help agency customers obtain value-added EIS services faster.
Service Related EquipmentMicroTech is a proven reseller of IT and telecommunications technology products to government agencies. We have a deep portfolio of products and established relationships with thousands of vendors and supply many government agency partners.
Service Related LaborVia our professional services division, MicroTech provides staffing solutions directly and through our established relationships with a best-in-class portfolio of vendors.
Cable and WiringWe take a systems based approach to Cable and Wiring (C&W) and deliver design, engineering and implementation services from planning and design through Q&A testing.
National Security and Emergency PreparednessThe National Security and Emergency Preparedness (NSEP) community spans the Federal, State, local governments, public safety and emergency responders and industry partners who are responsible for maintaining the Nation's critical infrastructure. Organizations that rely on telecommunications on a daily basis to provide public health, maintain law and order, ensure public safety, and/or provide financial or utility service should enroll in these vital priority services.
- Transition Timeline
- Get Assistance with Transition
- Transition Inventory
- Frequently Asked Questions About Transition
- Transition Resources
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide
- GSA Awards 10 Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contracts
- MicroTech Selected As A Provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract
POINTS OF CONTACT
- Program Manager
- Tony Jimenez
- Provisioning orders
- Linda Terrizzi
- Reporting service issues
- Linda Terrizzi
- Status service issues
- Ron Lehto
- Al Brouillard
- Billing Inquiries
- Linda Terrizzi
- Property Accountability
- Lilli Jimenez
- Transition project management
- Al Brouillard
- Program Operations
- Ron Lehto
- Lesia Castillo
- Sandy Scott
- Business development and sales
- Jose Nino
- Laksmi Wiggins
- Joe Uglialoro
SEND US A QUESTION
VOLUNTARY PRODUCT ACCESSIBILITYYou may need to download and install an additional software called Adobe Acrobat from this link: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- Business Support System PDF file
- Data Services PDF file
- Managed Services PDF file
- Voice Services PDF file
REDACTED CONTRACTYou may need to download and install an additional software called Adobe Acrobat from this link: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- EIS SF26 PDF file
- Volume 1 Technical PDF file
- Volume 2 Management PDF file
- Volume 3 Past Performance PDF file
- Volume 4 Business PDF file
- Volume 5 Subcontracting PDF file
- Volume 6 Price PDF file
- EIS Section B GS00Q17NSD3008
- EIS Section C GS00Q17NSD3008
- EIS Section D GS00Q17NSD3008
- EIS Section E GS00Q17NSD3008, Mod P00001
- EIS Section F GS00Q17NSD3008, Mod P00002
- EIS Section G GS00Q17NSD3008, Mod P00001
- EIS Section H GS00Q17NSD3008
- EIS Section I GS00Q17NSD3008
- EIS Section J GS00Q17NSD3008, Mod P00002